Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Panzer Corps 2 Crashing, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, Application Load Error 3:0000065432, VCRUNTIME140.dll, DirectX Runtime Error
Please provide the steps provided below to Fix Panzer Corps 2 Crashing, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, Application Load Error 3:0000065432, VCRUNTIME140.dll Error on PC.
Step 1: Restart Steam
If you are unable to install, launch then close Steam. Restart your PC, launch steam and then Panzer Corps 2.
Step 2: Update Graphics Card
Visit the link mentioned below to update the video card driver, select your video card from the list and click on download. Select Custom option, and put a check on Clean installation.
Step 3: Run vcredist_X64
Go to the game installation folder, make a right-click on vcredist_X64 and vcredist_X86 and run these exe files as an administrator. Repair or install when you see the prompt.
Step 4: Download and Install Visual C++ Package
Step 5: Disable Controlled Folder Access
- Type Windows Security in Windows Search box and open Windows Security.
- Click on Virus & threat protection.
- Scroll down and click on Manage ransomware protection.
- Now Turn off Controlled folder access.
Step 6: Update DirectX installation
Outdated or bad DirectX files can result in crashing and freezing. Visit the link below to update and install the latest version of DirectX from the Microsoft website.
Step 7: Perform Clean Boot
- Type in msconfig in the Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
- Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Now again Type in msconfig in the Windows search box and click on System Configuration. Go to the Startup tab, then click on the Open Task Manager.
- Click each of the Startup programs in the list then click the Disable button. Disable all.
- Close the Task Manager window.
- Restart your PC and launch Panzer Corps 2.
Step 8: Add Exception to Your Antivirus Program
If you have F secure Security then disable deep guard and then start Panzer Corps 2. You can also disable the antivirus program while playing Panzer Corps 2.
Step 9: Run Panzer Corps 2 as an Administrator
Steps to run Panzer Corps 2 as an Administrator
- Go to the game installation folder or use the Panzer Corps 2 desktop shortcut and make right-click on Panzer Corps 2 exe file.
- Select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility
- Check the Run this program as an administrator box at the bottom and click OK
Now launch Panzer Corps 2.
Step 10: Run Panzer Corps 2 on Dedicated Graphics
Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right-click somewhere on the desktop, Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select Panzer Corps 2 from the drop-down list (If you don’t see Panzer Corps 2 in the list click on Add and find the Panzer Corps 2 exe in the list, click on Browse to find Panzer Corps 2 exe). Once Panzer Corps 2 is selected, set the preferred graphics processor to a High-performance Nvidia processor. Click on Apply and then try launching Panzer Corps 2.
Repair Panzer Corps 2 Game Files
Open Steam client, select game library, make a right-click on Panzer Corps 2 game, select Properties, go to the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files…
Uninstall and Reinstall Panzer Corps 2
Sometimes game files become corrupt which can lead to multiple issues while playing Panzer Corps 2. Uninstall Panzer Corps 2 from Steam, delete all the Panzer Corps 2 leftover files from the installation folder, restart your computer and then try reinstalling Panzer Corps 2.
I hope the steps provided in this article helped you to fix Panzer Corps 2 Crashing, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION, Application Load Error 3:0000065432, VCRUNTIME140.dll Error on PC.