Troubleshooting Guide to Fix JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET Error LS-0013, Crashing and Freezing on PC
Fix Error LS-0013 While Launching JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET
Please perform the steps below to fix LS-0013 error with JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET game:
- Verify the game files of JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET on Epic Games Launcher.
- Run JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET and Epic Games Launcher As An Administrator- Go to the game installation path or game folder, find the game executable file and make a right-click on it. Select Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, put a check on the box which says Run this Program as an administrator and click on Apply and iht OK. Now relaunch JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET.
In case the issue still persists then uncheck the Administrator from Epic Games Launcher and JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET.
Make a right Right-click on the JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET executable file > Properties > Compatibility tab > uncheck Run this Program as an administrator > Apply > OK.
In case the issue still persists then try uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic Games Launcher and the game.
Fix JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET Crashing and Freezing
Update The Video Drivers
Visit the below link to update the Nvidia video card.
AMD Users: Visit the below link to autodetect or manually install your driver.
End Background Applications And Perform Clean boot- Press Windows + R to open the Run box, type in msconfig and click on OK.
Go to the Startup tab, click on open task manager, make a right-click on each program and click on disable.
On Windows 10 Press Windows + I to open Windows 10 settings, go to Privacy, scroll down on the left and find Background Apps under apps permissions, now click on the slider to turn off the background Apps.
Perform Clean boot
- Press Windows + R to open the Run box, type in msconfig and click on OK or type in msconfig in the Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
- Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button.
- Click on Apply and OK to save the changes and restart your PC.
- Now try launching JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET game again.
Run JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET on the dedicated video card- Laptop users run the game on the Nvidia graphics card.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right-click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET from the drop-down list (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game)
- After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High-performance Nvidia processor and go below to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power.
Run JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET game as an Administrator– Right-click JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET executable file in the INSTALLATION DIRECTORY. Select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under settings where it says Run this Program as an administrator and Click Apply and OK.
Allow the game to your Security Program: Allow the game folders as an exception to your antivirus program or disable your Antivirus program while playing the game.
Do not Overclock: Overclocking the hardware on your PC may result in system uncertainty. Disable the overclocking to the factory default settings.
Verify the game files: Go to the game library on Epic Games Launcher, click on the three dots in front of the game title, and then click on Verify.
Audio Not Working JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET
- Make a right-click on the Windows speaker icon and click on Troubleshoot Sound problems.
- Make a right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen > click on Open Sound Settings > Go to the Playback tab> make a right-click and disable all the sound devices except the speaker you want to use.
- Update the audio card driver.
Fix JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET Black Screen Problem
- Press ALT + ENTER key on the keyboard to switch to Windows mode.
- Verify JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET on Epic Games Launcher.
- Run the game in Windowed mode.
- Uninstall and reinstall JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET.
I will update this post for upcoming issues with JOURNEY TO THE SAVAGE PLANET game.