Please follow the troubleshooting steps to fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Launching Issue
Perform Hard Reset
Most of the time hard reset fixes the issue. Unplug all external devices from your computer. The only devices you should leave connected to your computer are your monitor, mouse, and keyboard if the computer is a desktop. Now Shut down your desktop and unplug the power cable from the desktop.
In case of laptop unplug the charger and remove the battery if applicable.
Now press and hold the power button down for approximately 15-20 seconds then plug in the power cable back to the desktop. Plugin the battery and charger back in case of the laptop and start the system. Now launch Wolfenstein Youngblood. In case the issue still persists move on to the next step.
Wolfenstein Youngblood Does Not Start After Hard Reset
- Exit Steam or Bethesda launcher and restart the PC.
- If not resolved verify the integrity of game files.
Also, add Wolfenstein Youngblood exe file through Controlled folder access. If you have any other antivirus, make sure to add Wolfenstein Youngblood to allow list and also try running the game as an administrator.
Type in Windows Defender in the Windows search box to open Windows Security.
Click on Virus & threat protection
On the next screen under Ransomware protection click on Manage ransomware protection.
Under Controlled folder access, click on allow an app through Controlled folder access
and then click on Add an Allowed app and select Browse all apps to add Wolfenstein Youngblood exe.
Error 40901 THIS BETHESDA.NET ACCOUNT Linking Issue Wolfenstein Youngblood
- Visit Bethesda page and click the login/ Sign Up box
- Now click the link that says Help find my account
- Enter the email address used when you created the account and click Send Email.
- Check your email from Bethesda.net. In case, your account has already been verified, you’ll get an email with the subject “Your Bethesda.net Username”.
- In case, your account has not been verified you’ll get an email with the subject “Welcome to Bethesda.net.” Click the Verify Account link in that email and follow the steps to complete the creation of your account.
Nothing Happens When Clicked Play/Can’t Play Wolfenstein Youngblood
Update Graphics Driver Before Playing Wolfenstein Youngblood. Also, visit your system manufacturer’s website to update system BIOS and all the necessary driver especially the graphics card driver.
NVIDIA Users: GeForce Experience can be used to check and update the drivers automatically, visit the below link to auto-update or update it manually.
AMD Users: Visit the below link to autodetect or manually select your driver.
Unable to Launch Wolfenstein Youngblood Laptop Users
Try these workarounds:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right-click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select Wolfenstein Youngblood from the drop-down list (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game)
- After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High performance Nvidia processor and go below to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right-click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop-down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch the game.
Also, try opening the Wolfenstein Youngblood as an administrator.
I hope above troubleshooting steps helps you to run Wolfenstein Youngblood successfully on your PC, please leave a comment below if you find any other possible fix, I will be glad to add it to the post. Thank you.