Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Crash Dump Error, Crashing, Co-op Issue, Black Screen, Low FPS, Multiple Issue & Errors
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Could Not Write Crash Dump Error, Crashing, Low FPS, Freezing and Lagging
For Nvidia users who had AMD card before go to c:>windows>system 32, find amd-vulkan64.json and amdvlk64.dll file and delete it, this will fix Crash Dump Error.
Update your Graphics driver.
- Disabling Steam overlay fixed Could Not Write Crash Dump Error for many players.
- Lower the graphics quality through in-game Advanced Video Options
- Try disabling and enabling V-sync and check which one fix the issue for you.
- Use lower resolution
- Make changes to antialiasing options
- Close all background apps
Laptop users can follow the steps below to fix low FPS, crashing & freezing :
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right-click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select Wolfenstein Youngblood from the drop-down list (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game)
- After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High performance Nvidia processor and go below to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right-click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop-down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch the game.
- Type Graphics Settings in the Windows search box and open Graphics Settings.
Classic App should be selected by default. Click on Browse and select the .exe file of Wolfenstein Youngblood game.
- Now click on Options after it has been added and Select High-Performance option when it prompts the new window and click on Save.
- Now go to the installation directory and launch the .exe file of Wolfenstein Youngblood as an administrator. Avoid using the desktop shortcut.
How to Play Wolfenstein Youngblood in 3440×1440 Resolution/Ultra-Wide 21:9 Support
Go to the Resolution menu, in Options change the aspect ratio. Make sure to select the right aspect ratio as per your ultra-wide monitor. Try changing from 16:9 to 21:9.
Fix Unable to Join or Invite in Wolfenstein Youngblood/Fix Co-op Not Working
Both players have to be on the PC platform. Both players have to set in-game privacy settings to Public or Friends Only.
Quickmatch Not Working in Wolfenstein Youngblood
Set in-game privacy settings to Public to get it working.
AI companion is Stuck in Wolfenstein Youngblood
Quit the game to the Main menu and join the game again.
Where is the Save Game Location for Wolfenstein Youngblood
C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\MachineGames\ Wolfenstein Youngblood\base\savegame
Wolfenstein Youngblood Locks Up or Freezes When Playing Game on 4K Monitor
You may face gameplay issue with HDMI cable, use DP (Display Port) cable to connect your PC to the monitor.
Fix Audio Issue/Audio Keeps disconnecting when using Bluetooth Speaker or Headphones in Wolfenstein Youngblood
Restart Wolfenstein Youngblood.
Update the Audio driver from the system manufacturer website. Make sure Windows sound is not on mute. Make a right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and click on Sounds or Open Sound settings and open Sound Control panel and go to Playback tab and disable all the sound devices except the internal speaker or the speaker which you want to use.
Also, try changing the audio from surround sound to stereo.
If you face low sound or any issue with the audio, make sure to update audio driver and run Troubleshoot Sound problems by making a right-click on Windows speaker icon.
Fix Black Screen Issue with Wolfenstein Youngblood
Use ALT + ENTER key on the keyboard to go to Windows mode in case you can hear the sound in the background. If not fixed, Verify or Repair Wolfenstein Youngblood in Steam.
If not resolved, navigate to C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\MachineGames\ Wolfenstein Youngblood\base\savegame and Delete the save game files, disable Steam Cloud Save Sync, restart Steam and enable Steam Cloud Save Sync and launch the game.
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Memory Error “Video Memory Ran Out” in Wolfenstein Youngblood
Make sure you have enough RAM to play Wolfenstein Youngblood, the minimum memory required is 8GB, lower down texture settings to High or Medium.
You can also try the workaround mentioned below:
Fix Virtual memory for Out of Memory Error.
- Press Windows + R and type in Control Panel in the Run box to open the control panel.
- Select System and Security and then click on System.
- Now click on Advanced System Settings on the left side.
- On System Properties Window under the Advanced tab click on Settings
- On Performance Option Window under advanced click on Change
- On Virtual Memory window, uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- From the list, select the drive on which Windows 10 is installed. (C: in most cases is already selected) Click to select the Custom size radio button. Now type the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile in megabytes (MB) according to the physical memory present in your computer.
Now how to calculate Windows 10 Virtual Memory: Initial size is one and a half (1.5) x the amount of total system memory. Maximum size is three (3) x the initial size. So, in this system we have 8 GB (1 GB = 1,024 MB x 8 = 8192 MB) of memory. The initial size would be 1.5 x 8192 = 12288 MB and the maximum size would be 3 x 12288= 36864 MB.
Now click on Set and restart your PC and launch Wolfenstein Youngblood.
Unable to Link Bethesda and Steam account in Wolfenstein Youngblood
Restart the game.
If not resolved do the following:
- Visit Bethesda page and click the login/ Sign Up box
- Now click the link that says Help find my account
- Enter the email address used when you created the account and click Send Email.
- Check your email from Bethesda.net. In case, your account has already been verified, you’ll get an email with the subject “Your Bethesda.net Username”.
- In case, your account has not been verified you’ll get an email with the subject “Welcome to Bethesda.net.” Click the Verify Account link in that email and follow the steps to complete the creation of your account.
1920 x 1080 Resolution Issue Wolfenstein Youngblood
Make sure the game is not using integrated graphics, update your graphics driver.
Fix Mouse/Look Sensitivity Issue In Wolfenstein Youngblood
Try to adjust the Sensitivity in the save file or through the console with m_sensitivity iirc.
Fix Disk Write Error In Wolfenstein Youngblood
- Exit Steam, launch Windows Explorer, go to your Steam directory (C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/) and make sure the directory is NOT read-only. Make a right click your Steam icon and click on Run as administrator.
- Clear Download Cache, Steam > Settings > Downloads > Clear Download Cache
- Verify integrity for Steam game files
- Run Hardware Test to make sure Hard drive is fine
- Update Windows
- Try installing the game to another drive.
Wolfenstein Youngblood Does Not Start or Crash on Windows 7
Install Windows 7 sp1 platform update. Windows 7 Users use this link to update.
Also, try running the game as an administrator.
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Bluescreen Error
Please visit this link to fix bluescreen or BSOD error.
Add Exception to Antivirus and Firewall/Disable Windows Firewall and Multiple Antivirus
In case you are facing Wolfenstein Youngblood loading, launching or connectivity issue then it might be antivirus or firewall which does not allow the game to load because it recognizes game files as potentially harmful and blocks it from running. Add exceptions for Wolfenstein Youngblood. Call your Antivirus company if you need help in adding an exception for Wolfenstein Youngblood.
Most of the time Antivirus causes your game to crash or freeze so if you have multiple security running on the system then disable all the antivirus except one or try switching to another antivirus if one particular antivirus is causing the issue.
Also disable/uninstall the below application, VPN SOFTWARE (e.g. Hamachi), VoIP applications (e.g. Teamspeak, Ventrillo), Video chat services (e.g. Skype), Streaming applications (e.g. Xsplit), Peer-to-Peer software (e.g. uTorrent / BitTorrent), Virtualising software (e.g. Vmware) as these software may conflict with the Wolfenstein Youngblood game.
Perform Clean Boot
Type in msconfig in Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button.
Now click on the Startup tab, then click on Open Task Manager.
Click each of the Startup programs in the list then click the Disable button. Disable all.
Close the Task Manager window.
Click OK on the System Configuration window to save your changes.
Restart the system and try launching the Wolfenstein Youngblood game again.
Stop the Windows 10 Apps From Running in the Background
Open Windows 10 setting by pressing Windows + I key on the keyboard, then click on Privacy and then scroll down and select Background apps and disable all the apps which you do not need.
Do Not Overclock or Turbo Boost a Processor or GPU to Wolfenstein Youngblood
In case you are opting for Overclocking or Turbo Boosting hardware in your computer, then we suggest resetting the processor or GPU to the manufacturer specifications, as doing so may prevent any crashing and freezing.
Also, disable Intel Turbo Booster from BIOS settings and in case you are not able to figure out contact your system manufacturer.
Use Recommended Settings to Play Wolfenstein Youngblood
Please keep in mind that higher settings maximize the workload for the system hardware overall, even if your system exceeds the minimum system requirement for the game.
Opting for reduced graphical features in the game is recommended if you are experiencing an issue with performance and stability.
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Graphical Tearing
This occurs mainly because of the game running at a higher refresh rate than your monitor can handle.
You might know that disabling v-sync can reduce graphical tearing, but still, you are facing tearing while playing Wolfenstein Youngblood game then toggling v-sync to on in your game settings might fix it.
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Micro Stuttering
Micro stuttering (shudders and jolts while moving) happens when the game is not optimized properly, particularly when it’s played under multiple Direct X versions.
Disable latest Direct X version and restart your game. In case you are doing this please keep an eye on the patch notes for the Wolfenstein Youngblood game to know when it is fine to re-enable it. Micro stuttering can sometimes be a driver issue, it may be driver conflicting or maybe the latest driver not working well with Wolfenstein Youngblood game. In this case, you might need to wait for the new driver to fix it.
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Rainbow or Green Artifacting
In this case, a large number of pixels on the screen changes colors, it may be green, pink or like a rainbow. The game may be running on the background but you only see green or rainbow artifact.
It may be the bad graphics card, overheating or some hardware issue with the card
Check if the fan is working and reseat the graphics card if its a CRU(Customer Replaceable Unit) component
Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Rubberbanding
Rubberbanding when the in-game character gets back to the starting point. It tries to move but comes back to the original place. This is generally a connectivity issue, not a graphics issue, use broadband Wifi connection or ethernet cable to connect. Make sure there is no issue from your ISP.
Use CCleaner to Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Crashing
Corrupt or out of date file may cause crashing or many more issues while playing Wolfenstein Youngblood game. It is recommended to use CCleaner to fix many PC issues which will improve the game performance.
Uninstall and Reinstall Wolfenstein Youngblood
If somehow game files have gone corrupt then uninstalling and reinstalling Wolfenstein Youngblood may fix the issue.
Reinstall the Windows 10
Sometimes corrupt OS does not allow you to play the Wolfenstein Youngblood game properly. Reinstalling Windows 10 may fix the issue.
Please note that you will lose all the data on your computer when you reinstall the OS.
Please visit this link to learn how to reinstall Windows 10 using USB flash drive
I hope this article helped you to resolve Fix Wolfenstein Youngblood Crash Dump Error, Crashing, Freezing, Co-op Issue, Black Screen, Low FPS, and other multiple issues.