Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Warhammer Underworlds: Online Crashing and No Audio Issue
Fix Warhammer Underworlds: Online Crashing
To fix this try switching to Open Beta Branch.
- Launch Steam, go to the game library and choose Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
- Make a right-click Warhammer Underworlds: Online and select Properties.
- Go to the Betas tab
- Bring the drop-down menu and select openbeta – Open External Branch
If the issue still persists do the following:
Restart Your PC: Close the game, restart your PC and Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
Run the game on Nvidia Graphics: Laptop Users- Run the game on dedicated graphics, launch Nvidia Control Panel by making a right-click on the desktop, Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select Warhammer Underworlds: Online from the drop-down list (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game). After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High performance Nvidia processor.
Add Warhammer Underworlds: Online to your Antivirus Program: Open the settings of your Antivirus software and all the game, if not resolved, disable Antivirus while playing the Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
Run the game as an administrator- Make a right-click on the game exe file > Select Properties > go to the Compatibility tab > put a check on Run this program as an administrator.
Update Windows- Open Windows 10 settings > Security & Update> Check for Updates.
Windows 7 users can install Windows 7 sp1 platform update. Windows 7 Users use this link to update.
Update the Graphics Driver- Use the links mentioned below to update the video card.
Perform Clean boot & Stop the Windows 10 Apps from Running in the Background-
- Type in msconfig in the Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
- Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, click the Disable All button and then hit Apply.
- Now click on the Startup tab, then click on Open Task Manager.
- Click each of the Startup programs in the list then click the Disable button. Disable all.
- Close the Task Manager window.
- Click OK on the System Configuration window to save your changes.
- Restart the system and launch Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
Repair the game in steam- Go to the Steam game Library section, right-click on Warhammer Underworlds: Online game, click on Properties, go to the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files…
Do Not Overclock System Hardware while playing Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
Uninstall and reinstall the game- If nothing works then try uninstalling and reinstalling Warhammer Underworlds: Online.
Where is the Config File Location of Warhammer Underworlds: Online
You can find the config file is at \AppData\LocalLow\Steel Sky Productions\Warhammer Underworlds_ Online\pdata0.
Fix No Sound/Audio Warhammer Underworlds: Online
First, try to restart the game and check the sound. Many players were able to fix the sound by adjusting the sound sliders in the options menu. If the issue persists, make a right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and click on Sounds and go to Playback tab and disable all the sound devices except the speaker which you need. Update the Audio driver from the system manufacturer website.