Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Roller Champions FPS Drop
Roller Champions free to play demo is out, many users are facing low FPS issue with the game, please follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix framerate issue:
Go to Windows search box on the bottom left of your screen and type Graphics Settings.
You can see the Classic App is selected by default. Click on Browse, find and select the .exe file of Roller Champions.
Click on Options after selecting the exe and Select High Performance option and click on Save as shown below:
Now go to game folder and launch the .exe file of Roller Champions as an administrator.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and go to the Program Settings and select Roller Champions from the drop-down list (If you don’t see the game in the list click on Add and find the game in the list, you may also have to click on Browse and find the game)
- After selecting the game, set preferred graphics processor to High performance Nvidia processor and go below to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch the game.
Update Graphics card to the latest version.
AMD Users: Visit the below link to autodetect or manually select your driver.
- Try lowering the graphical settings within your in-game settings menu and also switching from Full Screen to Windowed mode.
- Try turning off V and G-Sync (NVIDIA) or Freesync (AMD)
- Disable Shadowplay
- Disable MSI Afterburner
- Adjust Ambient Occlusion in the NVIDIA control panel (Manage 3D Settings)
- Adjust or disable all forms of Vsync for your monitor
- Downclock GPU to default settings
- Try uninstalling GeForce Experience (NVIDIA)
- Close all background tasks.
Step 5: Update Windows
Windows 10 users: Press Windows + I to bring up Settings, Select Update & Security, click on Check for Updates.
Following the steps mentioned above should help you to fix FPS drop, crashing and freezing with Roller Champions on PC.