Overview: One Piece World Seeker is an action-adventure game developed by Ganbarion and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Today in this post we will troubleshoot crashing, loading, launching, freezing, low FPS, graphics and connectivity issue with One Piece World Seeker on PC.
Check the System Requirement for One Piece World Seeker
Most of the issues occur when your computer does not meet the minimum system requirement to play the game. You may experience significant problems while playing the game, so please make sure your PC meets the minimum configuration to play One Piece World Seeker. Both Minimum and recommended PC requirement is mentioned below. For best gaming experience recommended configuration is preferred.
Minimum System Requirement to Play One Piece World Seeker
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1
Architecture: 64 bit
Direct X: Version 11
System Memory: 4 GB
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD A10-7850K
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7950
Storage: 25 GB
Operating System: Windows 10
Architecture: 64 bit
System Memory: 8 GB
Direct X: Version 11
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX-8350
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 580
Storage: 25 GB
Perform Hard Reset
Most of the time hard reset fixes the issue. Unplug all external devices from your computer. The only devices you should leave connected to your computer are your monitor, mouse, and keyboard if the computer is a desktop. Now Shut down your desktop and unplug the power cable from the desktop. In case of laptop unplug the charger and remove the battery if applicable.
Now press and hold the power button down for approximately 15-20 seconds then plug in the power cable back to the desktop. Plug in the battery and charger back in case of laptop and start the system and launch One Piece World Seeker. In case the issue still persists move on to the next step.
Unable to Launch One Piece World Seeker Nvidia Users
- Launch NVIDIA control panel
- Go to Manage 3D settings and then Program Settings
- Add One Piece World Seeker from the list and select High-performance NVIDIA processor from the drop-down box and hit Apply
Unable to Install One Piece World Seeker
Exit out of steam and restart the PC. Now start the setup, it should install now.
One Piece World Seeker.exe File Not Working One Piece World Seeker
Verify the integrity of game files.
Exit Steam and restart the PC
Black Screen Issue One Piece World Seeker
First, use ALT + ENTER key on the keyboard to go to Windows mode in case you can hear the sound in the background. If not fixed, Verify or Repair One Piece World Seeker in Steam, in case issue is not resolved, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Fix One Piece World Seeker Crash for AMD User
- Launch AMD Radeon Setting.
- Select Global Setting.
- Change GPU workload setting from Graphics to Computing.
Fix Black Screen Crash One Piece World Seeker
- Try running the game in Windowed mode
- If you are running the game in higher resolution like 1440p or 2160p, lower it to 1080p.
Fix No Audio Issue One Piece World Seeker
Make sure Windows sound is not on mute. Make a right click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and click on Sounds and go to Playback tab and disable all the sound devices except the internal speaker or the speaker which you want to use.
Also, try changing audio from surround sound to stereo.
One Piece World Seeker Crashes on Start-up
- Launch Steam
- Make a Right-click on the One Piece World Seeker and choose Properties
- Select Local Files
- Click on Uninstall Game
- Once the game is uninstalled, click on Browse Local Files
- Delete remaining files Manually
- Now Reinstall One Piece World Seeker
Fix One Piece World Seeker Crashing on Main Menu or Out of Memory Error
Fix Virtual memory for Out of Memory Error.
- Press Windows + R and type in Control Panel in the run box to open control panel.
- Select System and Security and then click on System.
- Now click on Advanced System Settings on the left side.
- On System Properties Window under the Advanced tab click on Settings as shown below
- On Performance Option Window under advanced click on Change
- On Virtual Memory window, uncheck Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- From the list, select the drive on which Windows 10 is installed. (C: in most cases is already selected) click to select the Custom size radio button. Now type the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile in megabytes (MB) according to the physical memory present in your computer.
Now how to calculate Windows 10 Virtual Memory: Initial size is one and a half (1.5) x the amount of total system memory. Maximum size is three (3) x the initial size. So, in this system we have 8 GB (1 GB = 1,024 MB x 8 = 8192 MB) of memory. The initial size would be 1.5 x 8192 = 12288 MB and the maximum size would be 3 x 12288= 36864 MB.
Now click on Set and restart your PC and launch One Piece World Seeker
Update Graphics Drivers to Run One Piece World Seeker
Visit your system manufacturer’s website to update system BIOS, audio driver and all the necessary driver especially the graphics card driver.
NVIDIA Users: GeForce Experience can be used to check and update the drivers automatically, visit the below link to auto update or update it manually.
AMD Users: Visit the below link to autodetect or manually select your driver.
After updating the drivers restart your computer and launch One Piece World Seeker.
Steps to Verify or Repair One Piece World Seeker in Steam
In case, the game won’t launch or you receive the error “One Piece World Seeker Executable has stopped working” try repairing the game files in steam.
Steps to repair the game in Steam.
- Launch Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on One Piece World Seeker game and click on Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files…
Steam will verify the game’s files and download again any missing or corrupted files.
Run Steam and One Piece World Seeker game as an Administrator
Right-click One Piece World Seeker desktop shortcut.
If you don’t have one, look for the yourgamename.exe file in the executable file in the INSTALLATION DIRECTORY
Select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under settings where it says Run this Program as an administrator and Click Apply and OK.
Fix Low FPS and Crash with One Piece World Seeker
- Type Graphics Settings in the Windows search box and open Graphics Settings.
Classic App should be selected by default. Click on Browse and select the .exe file of One Piece World Seeker game.
- Now click on Options after it has been added and Select High Performance option when it prompts the new window and click on Save.
- Now go to the installation directory and launch the .exe file of One Piece World Seeker as an administrator. Avoid using the desktop shortcut.
Make a right click on One Piece World Seeker.exe and click on properties and run game in Windows Compatibility Mode.
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and select One Piece World Seeker from the Program Settings and set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Power
- Turn off G-Sync (NVIDIA) or Freesync (AMD)
- Disable Shadowplay
- Disable MSI Afterburner
- Turn off VSync
- Disable Anti-aliasing
- Try lowering the graphical settings within your in-game settings menu and also switching from Full Screen to Windowed mode or Borderless from in the in-game settings.
- Adjust Ambient Occlusion in the NVIDIA control panel (Manage 3D Settings)
- Adjust or disable all forms of Vsync for your monitor
- Downclock GPU to default settings
- Try uninstalling GeForce Experience (NVIDIA)
Make Changes in In-Game Video Settings
The best way to boost performance is to make changes in the display or graphics settings. To do so, go to the in-game Video Options. There is a lot of options for you to make changes. In case of FPS drops, try to lower the quality, change the Graphics quality to medium from high. It will help to ensure a consistent FPS.
A low number will ensure smoother gameplay if your system just meets the minimum system requirement.
You can experiment with other settings under the Video tab. Each setting has a different impact on performance, doing so may help to find the perfect setting to play One Piece World Seeker smoothly.
Add Exception to Antivirus and Firewall
In case you are facing One Piece World Seeker: loading, launching or connectivity issue then it might be antivirus or firewall which does not allow the game to load because it recognizes game files as potentially harmful and blocks it from running. Add exceptions for One Piece World Seeker. Call your Antivirus company if you need help in adding an exception for One Piece World Seeker.
Most of the time Antivirus causes your game to crash or freeze so if you have multiple security running on the system then disable all the antivirus except one or try switching to another antivirus if one particular antivirus is causing the issue. Disable MSI Afterburner and Shadowplay.
Also disable/uninstall the some applications like VPN SOFTWARE (e.g. Hamachi), VoIP applications (e.g. Teamspeak, Ventrillo), Video chat services (e.g. Skype), Streaming applications (e.g. Xsplit), Peer-to-Peer software (e.g. uTorrent / BitTorrent), Virtualising software (e.g. Vmware) as these software may conflict with One Piece World Seeker.
Update Windows to Play One Piece World Seeker
Open Windows setting by pressing Windows + I key on the keyboard, then click on Update & Security, now click on Check for updates to update Windows
Visit this link to get the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.
Windows 7 Users use this link to update.
Perform Clean Boot
Type in msconfig in Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button.
Now click on the Startup tab, then click on Open Task Manager.
Click each of the Startup programs in the list then click the Disable button. Disable all.
Close the Task Manager window.
Click OK on the System Configuration window to save your changes.
Restart the system and try launching One Piece World Seeker game again.
Stop the Windows 10 Apps From Running in the Background
Open Windows 10 setting by pressing Windows + I key on the keyboard, then click on Privacy and then scroll down and select Background apps and disable all the apps which you do not need.
Do Not Overclock or Turbo Boost a Processor or GPU to Play One Piece World Seeker
In case you are opting for Overclocking or Turbo Boosting hardware in your computer, then we suggest resetting the processor or GPU to the manufacturer specifications, as doing so may prevent any crashing and freezing.
Also, disable Intel Turbo Booster from BIOS settings and in case you are not able to figure out contact your system manufacturer.
Use Recommended Settings to Play One Piece World Seeker
Please keep in mind that higher settings maximize the workload for the system hardware overall, even if your system exceeds the minimum system requirement for the game.
Opting for reduced graphical features in the game is recommended if you are experiencing an issue with performance and stability.
Bad or Wrong DirectX installation
Update Direct X by installing the most current version. Direct X is the software which the game uses to communicate with your PC. If it’s outdated or bad it can cause crashing and freezing. Visit the below link to update the Direct X to the latest version from Microsoft website.
Use CCleaner to Fix One Piece World Seeker Crashing Issues on PC
Corrupt or out of date file may cause crashing or many more issues while playing One Piece World Seeker. It is recommended to use CCleaner to fix many PC issues which will improve the game performance.
Uninstall and Reinstall One Piece World Seeker
If somehow game files have gone corrupt then uninstalling and reinstalling One Piece World Seeker may fix the issue.
I hope this article helped you to resolve One Piece World Seeker crashing, loading, launching, freezing, low FPS, and graphics and connectivity issue with One Piece World Seeker on PC.