Troubleshoot Server Issue
In case you are not able to find a server in your region, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Steam client settings
- Change the server browsers ping from Auto to 3000
- You should see all the servers
Fix HLL Win64 Shipping.exe Application Error
Try the workarounds mentioned below:
- Repair Easy EasyAntiCheat
- Go to the game folder, find EasyAntiCheat and open it.
- Click on repair service
Error Game Security Violation Detected
This error is mostly seen with Asus systems, to fix this close LightningService.exe (RGB services) from the task manager.
Deploy Button Not Working
Set the display options to Windowed Fullscreen to resolve this issue.
Update Graphics Drivers to Run Hell Let Loose
Visit your system manufacturer’s website to update system BIOS and all the necessary driver especially the graphics card driver.
NVIDIA Users: GeForce Experience can be used to check and update the drivers automatically, visit the below link to auto update or update it manually. Nvidia keeps releasing a new driver which can be downloaded from the below link. Click on Download for Automatic Driver Updates from the below link and download GeForce Experience and use GeForce Experience to check and update the drivers automatically
AMD Users: Visit the below link to autodetect or manually select your driver.
Hell Let Loose Does Not Launch
Add Hell Let Loose exe file through Controlled folder access. If you have any other antivirus, make sure to add Hell Let Loose to allow list and also try running the game as an administrator.
Type in Windows Security in the windows search box to open Windows Security.
Click on Virus & threat protection
On the next screen under Ransomware protection click on Manage ransomware protection.
Under Controlled folder access, click on allow an app through Controlled folder access
and then click on Add an Allowed app and select Browse all apps to add Hell Let Loose exe.
Fix Low FPS And Crashing Issue With Hell Let Loose
You can also try the following workarounds:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and select Hell Let Loose from the Program Settings and set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Power
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch the game.
- Type Graphics Settings in the Windows search box and open Graphics Settings.
Classic App should be selected by default. Click on Browse and select the .exe file of Hell Let Loose game.
- Now click on Options after it has been added and Select High Performance option when it prompts the new window and click on Save.
- Now go to the installation directory and launch the .exe file of Hell Let Loose as an administrator.
Fix Audio Issue Hell Let Loose
Update audio driver. Make sure Windows sound is not on mute. Make a right click on the speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen and click on Sounds and go to Playback tab and disable all the sound devices except the internal speaker or the speaker which you want to use.
Also, try changing the audio from surround sound to stereo.
If you face low sound or any issue with the audio, make sure to update audio driver and run Troubleshoot Sound problems by making a right click on Windows speaker icon.
Fix Black Screen Issue With Hell Let Loose
Use ALT + ENTER key on the keyboard to go to Windows mode in case you can hear the sound in the background. If not fixed, Verify or Hell Let Loose in Steam.
I hope this article helped you to resolve Hell Let Loose Server Issue, Application Error, Security Violation, Crashing and Freezing Issue.