Overview: FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S VR: HELP WANTED is a singleplayer virtual reality experience for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift game developed by Steel Wool Studios and published by ScottGames. Today in this post we will troubleshoot Crashing, Freezing, Audio, Stuttering, Low FPS and Graphics Issue with FNaF VR game on PC.
Check the System Requirement to Play FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S VR: HELP WANTED
Make sure that your PC meets the system requirement to play FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S VR: HELP WANTED.
Operating System: Windows 8 Windows 10
Architecture: 64 bit
System Memory: 8GB
Processor: Intel i5-4590 or greater / AMD FX 8350 or greater
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD R9 390 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 or greater/AMD R9 390X or greater
Storage: 11 GB available space
Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset
Can’t Get Rid of Warning Screen
Restart the oculus room setup.
Can’t Play Using Oculus Rift
Add the game file to the Oculus library in the client. There is a + sign on the top right corner of the library page.
Don’t open the game using SteamVR. You should able to open the game just using oculus home.
After you enter the game, press the oculus menu and use the reset view function.
Source: Steam Community
Fix No Audio
Find the game in the taskbar and hold shift and right click the icon with your mouse. A context menu should pop up there and you can select the “Move” option. The game may try and capture the mouse again, but you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate the selection to the “Move” option. Once “Move” is highlighted you can hit enter. After that, you can tap one of the arrow keys which should lock your mouse onto the window and then you will be able to move your mouse around and it will drag the game window around. Don’t click the mouse until you drag it onto your monitor.
If the game is still in a full-screen mode outside of your monitor you probably won’t be able to move it and it will become active if you shift right click the icon. In that case, you can hit Alt+Enter to get out of full-screen mode.
Source: Steam Community
Update Graphics Drivers to Run FNaF VR
Visit your system manufacturer’s website to update system BIOS and all the necessary driver especially the graphics card driver.
NVIDIA Users: GeForce Experience can be used to check and update the drivers automatically, visit the below link to auto update or update it manually. Nvidia keeps releasing a new driver which can be downloaded from the below link. Click on Download for Automatic Driver Updates from the below link and download GeForce Experience and use GeForce Experience to check and update the drivers automatically
AMD Users: Visit the below link to autodetect or manually select your driver.
Game Crashing on Startup or Crash to Desktop
Try these workarounds:
- Open Nvidia Control Panel by making a right click on the desktop
- Select Manage 3D Settings and select FNaF VR from the Program Settings and set the Power Management to Prefer Maximum Power
- Open Radeon Settings. Make a right click on an empty space on the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings from the menu.
- Select System
- Select Switchable Graphics, under Switchable Graphics, select the game (if it is not in the list you can add it by using the Browse option and select the .exe-file of the game) Select High Performance for the game from the drop down option.
- Click Apply
- Close Radeon Settings and launch the game.
- Type Graphics Settings in the Windows search box and open Graphics Settings.
Classic App should be selected by default. Click on Browse and select the .exe file of FNaF VR game.
- Now click on Options after it has been added and Select High Performance option when it prompts the new window and click on Save.
- Now go to the installation directory and launch the .exe file of FNaF VR as an administrator. Avoid using the desktop shortcut.
I hope this article helped you to resolve FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S VR: HELP WANTED Crashing, Freezing, Audio, Stuttering, Low FPS and Graphics Issue with FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S VR: HELP WANTED on PC.