Steps to fix DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Steam Application Load Error, Fatal Error AMD & Nvidia, Save File Issue, 30 FPS Lock Issue, and NPC Not Spawning
Fix DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Steam Application Load Error 3:0000065432
Turn off DeepGuard of F secure and then try launching the game. If you have any other antivirus, add an exception for your to your antivirus exception list. If not resolved disable the antivirus while playing the game.
- Launch F-Secure and go to Computer Security.
- Go to the Settings and then to Computer > DeepGuard.
- Uncheck the box which says Turn on DeepGuard and save the changes made.
- Now launch the game.
If not resolved, verify the game files on Steam- go to the steam game library, make a right-click on the game> Select Properties> LOCAL FILES> Verify Integrity of Game Files.
Fix DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Fatal Error For AMD Users
Update Graphics card driver to version 20.1.2 or to the latest, visit the link below to update your AMD graphics card driver.
Updating the graphics card will also fix DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT Game Crashing On Planet Namek.
Fix Fatal Error For NVIDIA Users DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT
There is no specific out yet. You can try the troubleshooting mentioned below to fix LowLevelFatalError or FATAL ERROR. UE4-AT CORRUPTION, it has worked for many players.
- Update Nvidia Graphics Driver.
- Run the game as an Administrator- Make a right-click on game exe file or desktop shortcut icon> Select Properties> go to the Compatibility Tab> Check Run this program as an administrator
- Run the game on Nvidia Graphics:
- Make a right-click on your desktop and launch Nvidia Control Panel
- Click on Manage 3D Settings, go to the Program Settings and select DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT exe from the list (you can also click on Add or Browse to find DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT exe)
- Now set preferred graphics processor to High-performance Nvidia processor, scroll down to find Power Management set it to Prefer Maximum Power.
- Verify the game files on Steam.
- Do not run steam in admin mode.
- Do not overclock your GPU or CPU.
- Do a clean installation of Nvidia driver- Uninstall GeForce Experience on your PC. Restart your computer- visit this link> select your graphics card> hit Search > Download > Go for custom Install and put a check on clean Installation on the installation window.
Autosave Not Working & Lost Save Game with DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT
Many users have noticed that save game was deleted and players lost the save game files, right now the way to fix this is not to use cloud saves. Disable the cloud saves for this game on Steam.
Fix DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Capped at 30 FPS
If you want to keep v-sync on but run it at 60 fps then keeping the Vsync on with borderless windowed should work. You can also turn v-sync off then on again. It should reset and work fine. You can also force it in the Nvidia Control Panel, forcing it should not cap it at 30.
Fix NPC Not Spawning DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT
Because of the Berserker-Monsters in the map, the NPCs do not spawn.
Till the time Berserker-Monster is on the same map as the quest, NPC would not spawn.
It is better not to kill any more BERSERKER-MONSTERS. Also after the kill, teleport the Berserkers Monsters to another map & go back. NPC should start spawning.
Fix DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT Crash On Planet Namek
- Many players were able to fix the crash by updating the graphics driver, Nvidia and AMD users just update the video card to fix crash on Planet Namek.
- Laptop users make sure to run the game on discrete graphics (Nvidia or AMD).
- Try turning off G-sync in the Nvidia control panel.
Fix DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT Black Screen Issue
To fix this verify the integrity of game files on Steam. Go to the Steam, click on Library on the top. Make a right-click on DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT, select Properties > go to Local Files Tab > and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.