Fix DAEMON X MACHINA UE4 DXM Error, Crashing, Freezing, Fatal Error and Controller Issue on PC.
Daemon X Machina is a third-person shooter action video game developed and published by Marvelous. There are many players who are facing multiple issues while playing DAEMON X MACHINA. Please perform the steps mentioned below to fix UE4 DXM Error, Crashing, Freezing, Fatal Error and Controller Issue on PC. Let’s start with a practical scenario.
Error UE4-DXM Game has crashed and will close
Hi everyone ! I have a problem with the game which like other games I have had seems to be related to Unreal Engine 4, How to fix this problem?
Source: Steam Community
Fix DAEMON X MACHINA UE4 DXM Error, Crashing, Freezing & Fatal Error
To fix DAEMON X MACHINA errors, performance issues, low FPS, crashing and freezing, do the followings:
Install the Latest Graphics Card Driver & Update Windows 10
Below are the links to update the latest video drivers:
Also, make sure to update Windows. Press Windows + I on the keyboard > Update & Security > Check for Updates.
Run DAEMON X MACHINA on Nvidia Graphics
Nvidia Graphics card users on laptop- Run DAEMON X MACHINA on Nvidia card, make a right-click on desktop to open Nvidia Control Panel, go to Manage 3D Settings, click on the Program Settings and select DAEMON X MACHINA from the drop-down list (If you don’t see DAEMON X MACHINA in the list click on Add and find DAEMON X MACHINA in the list, you can also click on Browse and find DAEMON X MACHINA executable file). After selecting the executable of DAEMON X MACHINA, set the preferred graphics processor to a High-performance Nvidia processor.
Close Background Tasks & Perform Clean Boot
- Open Run box by pressing Windows + R, type in msconfig in the Run box and click OK.
- In the Startup tab, click on open task manager, make a right-click on each apps and click on disable.
- Windows 10 users, press Windows + I to open Windows 10 settings, go to Privacy, find Background Apps under apps permissions, now click on the slider to turn off the background Apps.
Perform Clean boot
- Press Windows + R to open the Run box, type in msconfig and click on OK or type in msconfig in the Windows search box and click on System Configuration.
- Click the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services, then click the Disable All button.
- Click on Apply and OK to save the changes and restart your PC.
- Now try launching DAEMON X MACHINA game again.
Run DAEMON X MACHINA as an Administrator
Make a right-click DAEMON X MACHINA executable file in the INSTALLATION DIRECTORY. Select Properties, click on the Compatibility tab and check the box at the bottom under settings where it says Run this Program as an administrator and hit Apply and OK.
Allow DAEMON X MACHINA to the Antivirus Software
Make sure to allow the DAEMON X MACHINA executable and game folders to your antivirus program. You can also disable your Antivirus while playing DAEMON X MACHINA.
Avoid Overclocking Hardware
Overclocking of CPU or GPU can cause system instability and result in multiple issues while playing DAEMON X MACHINA. Make sure to disable overclocking and revert the hardware back to the factory default state.
Verify the DAEMON X MACHINA Game Files
Go to the game library on Steam, right-click on DAEMON X MACHINA game, click on Properties, go to the Local files tab and click on the Verify integrity of game files…
Uninstall and reinstall DAEMON X MACHINA
In case you are still facing issues with DAEMON X MACHINA, then try uninstalling and reinstalling DAEMON X MACHINA.
PS4 Controller Not Working with DAEMON X MACHINA
Please ensure that you use a big picture and enable PlayStation configuration.
Go to the steam Settings > Select Controller > then click on General Controller Settings and make sure “PlayStation Configuration Support” is checked.
Save File Location of DAEMON X MACHINA
To find save files of DAEMON X MACHINA navigate to \AppData\Local\DXM\Saved\SaveGames.
Usually, save files are in the above-mentioned path provided you have not changed the path while installing the game.
Fix DAEMON X MACHINA Error DX11 Feature Level 10.0 is Required to Run the Engine
To Fix Error “DX11 Feature Level 10.0 is Required to Run the Engine” while launching DAEMON X MACHINA, perform the steps provided below:
- Run DAEMON X MACHINA with the dedicated GPU- steps provided under crashing heading.
- Update your graphics card driver from Nvidia or AMD website.
- Installing graphics driver from Device Manager.
- Update Windows.
- Visit this Microsoft link to obtain the DirectX files and install them.